Reasons Why We Can Consider Maldives For A Family Vacation Now
Maldives has always been a place for romantic couples especially for their honeymoon, anniversaries, and once-in-a-lifetime trip. What we never know is that it can be a holiday place for families together too.
As Maldives is a group of islands on the Indian Ocean, it has a large number of resorts that are not only beautiful but fun-loving too. While all these resorts look the same, each one of them can give us a unique experience of their own, and some of them even have some good space for family vacations too. One such resort we know is a Zeldiva Luxury Collection Page which has many groups of luxury resorts hotels for families too. You can try for Anantara Dhigu Maldives Water Villa where you can enjoy your private deck and swimming plunge pool along with sunset views.
So, here are some reasons why you should consider Maldives for a family vacation.
- Firstly, reaching Maldives by boat or seaplane is already half an adventure. This will not be loved by you but by kids too. The best thing about seaplane is that the view from above is not only spectacular but very amazing too.
- As we all know about the beauty of Maldives, it is something that cannot resist. The colour of the water varies from crystal clear blues to beautiful greens. Also depending on which island, you reside in. And the powdery white sand is just amazing. On top of it all, you have an infinite number of fish and sea life (all of different colours and species) as a treat to your eyes.
- Maldives is a place of social distancing too as you might not see much crowd there. You will get to enjoy the beauty of these beautiful resorts and relax at the same time. Especially with no having cars on the beach, this place looks slow and safe. The beach villas can give you a private beach where you can enjoy your private time. While you also have overwater bungalows where your older kids can enjoy jumping off the deck straight into the ocean.
- The most important thing that you need to do here is to choose the right resort for yourself, as this will be the place where you will spend most of your time. It all depends on resorts to resorts where you can experience different options like dive experiences, the best reef of snorkelling, etc. There are also additional activities like spas, yoga, cooking class, outdoor cinemas, tennis, and many more. For Kids, there is something called as Kids Club which has a beautiful pool and many other things which kids can enjoy.
- When it comes to meals, you can get the best of the packages. Buffet breakfast is the one which people die for. Each of the resorts has its way of making tasty dishes. You also have in-villa dining, bars, and many more for the families to privatize too.
- As with any tropical destination, the best time to visit Maldives is the dry season which is between October to April. But the weather can change at any time.
Looking at our busy lives and this pandemic situation, taking time with your family is going to be a good experience.