Tips to Visiting in Berlin First time – 2019
Berlin is a great city in Germany and it has the world’s best tourism attractions. Besides, a lot of people visit Berlin for business meetings, honeymoon and to spend their vacation with family. This city has so many big palaces, canals, museums, parks and pubs. You can actually have loads of fun by visiting this city. A lot of musical events also happen here especially during Christmas time.
This city looks very beautiful during Christmas time especially in the evening. Berlin is also extremely famous for its culture as well. The people in Berlin will be very friendly and hence you need not worry about anything. Moreover, it is also one of the safest cities in Germany. Rent a bike or bicycle and go for a ride there to enjoy the beauty of this city.
If you are visiting Berlin for the first time then you should make sure that you plan everything perfectly in advance. Besides, if you want to enjoy the beauty of Berlin with very less budget then here is the list of top 10 free attractions in Berlin. Do visit these places and you will definitely love them.
- Brandenburg Gate
- Reichstag Building
- Potsdamer Platz
- Memorial Church
- Museum Island
- Berlin Television Tower
- Charlottenburg Palace
- Treptower Park
- Berlin Cathedral
All these tourist attractions in Berlin will be always busy with tourists and locals. Most of the locals in Berlin spend their weekends in the above-mentioned places to have great fun. Here are some ideas for you to plan your Berlin trip perfectly.
- Prepare a list of the places which you are planning to visit in Berlin. This will help you in planning your trip perfectly.
- Book your flight tickets and room for accommodation there at least 1 or 2 months before. Remember, booking flight tickets or room for accommodation during peak season can cost you more. Hence, you should always book your flight tickets and room during off season to save your money. This will also help you to stay relaxed while travelling.
- If you are planning to visit Berlin during summer then make sure that you carry light weight clothes. Choose a fabric which can absorb your body sweat easily. Carry some good shorts and t-shirts to stay comfortable while travelling in Berlin. If you are planning to visit Berlin during winter then make sure that you carry woollen clothes. Do carry hand gloves as well to stay comfortable.
- Don’t forget to carry sunglasses, sunscreen and skin moisturiser to protect your skin from dust and damage.
- You should carry a first aid kit with you while travelling. In fact, this will help you during emergency situations.
- Check the reviews in online before booking your room in any resorts or hotels or hotel apartments. Look for additional facilities like swimming pool, spa and etc while booking your room.
- Hire car rental services to travel comfortably in Berlin. In fact, hiring car rental services will give you the freedom to go wherever you want in Berlin.
Following the above tips will definitely help you to enjoy your trip in a great way with your loved ones. You could also take the help of trip indicator to plan your trip in a better way.